IFA Administrator - Shepperton
Working in collaboration with Financial Advisers and other colleagues, you will assist the Financial Advisers in preparing recommendations and producing suitability reports in line with company policy, including preparing and maintaining client records, data gathering and application form preparation and submission. The role will involve promoting the company’s services in a professional and FCA compliant manner.
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication.
- Record your client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client related communications with third parties. Client communications and client related communications require to be recorded on the client’s file in line with company policy in clear and intelligible English.
- Collect and collate information and data about (and from) the client in accordance with the principles of ‘know your client’ and company policy and ensure all the required compliance documentation is present and correct.
- Working with the Financial Adviser you will discuss the client’s objectives, identifying and obtaining the information necessary to compile the financial report.
- Liaise with product providers and other third parties to acquire additional information that may be required in order to assess the client’s needs and to formulate recommendations.
- Assist in identifying areas for planning and sourcing solutions suitable to meet the client’s needs and objectives. This will include assisting in the preparation of tax calculations where necessary.
- Obtain information, quotes, illustrations and product details, and provide comparisons for analysis.
- Prepare suitability letters and reports for approval by the Financial Adviser in line with company policy and prepare associated accompanying documentation as required. This will include the pre- completion of documentation ready for clients to check and sign.
- You may at times be required to assist and provide support with administrative functions, for example: new business processing, income matching, collating and providing management information and organising future planning meetings with the client on behalf of the Financial Adviser.
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Detailed and accurate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Good IT skills
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of maintaining good working relationships in the delivery of financial advice services or similar environment
- Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features
- Ability to acquire update and apply new skills and knowledge
- Set own goals and want to deliver agreed targets
- Retaining supporting records for review.
This position will be an office based role, with the option of hybrid working on an ad-hoc basis.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job