IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner - Cranbrook
Our client is looking for a Financial Services Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner to join their team based in Cranbrook, Kent. You will pay a supportive role to the Financial Advisors and Paraplanners, and help deliver an exceptional service to their clients. This role also offers progression to train to become a qualified paraplanner.
- Assist the paraplanning team with various administrative tasks, including but not limited to data entry, file management, and document preparation.
- Work closely with financial advisers, paraplanners, and other team members to provide seamless support and deliver outstanding client service.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute ideas to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the paraplanning department.
- Maintain client records, ensuring confidentiality and accuracy of information in accordance with data protection policies.
- Collaborate with financial product providers, platforms, and custodians to request and obtain required information and documentation.
- Conducting research, analysing data to support the financial advisers in ongoing advice.
- Documenting ongoing advice and preparing accurate and comprehensive reports, based on the information provided by paraplanners and financial advisors.
- Ensure all documentation and processes adhere to regulatory standards and internal compliance guidelines.
- Preferred qualifications for this role include at least 1 years previous experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail is paramount to ensure accuracy in reports and documentation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are necessary to effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritize. A collaborative approach to work, flexibility, and a willingness to support team members when required are valued traits.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential for conveying information clearly and professionally.
- Demonstrated commitment to upholding high ethical standards and handling sensitive information with confidentiality is expected.
- Excellent telephone etiquette is important, as calls to providers/ advisers will form part of this role.
- Opportunity for further study and pathway to Paraplanner role
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job