IFA Paraplanner / Trainee Paraplanner
Our client is looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their Feering office. You will be providing support to the team of IFAs.
- To write suitability reports for clients of the firm’s IFAs.
- Reports are often of a technical nature.
- To conduct whole of market research via Adviser
- Office/Intelliflo, FE Analytics, Synaptic Comparator, O&M Pension Profiler, Assureweb etc.
- Administrative Duties as and when required – Application Forms, Illustrations, covers letters etc
- Peer Checks
- Platform work – wizards, setting clients up and arranging payments
- Ensuring clients are correctly invested every time.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Level 4 qualified and ideally en-route to Chartered status. Trainees will be willing to work towards Level 4 qualifications.
- Must have at least two years previous experience of working in a paraplanning role (2 years IFA/finance experience for trainee role).
- Must have excellent customer-care skills.
- Will need a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and preferably knowledge of Adviser Office and/or Intelliflo, The Exchange, and insurance company online applications.
- Must have an excellent command of English and Maths.
- Must be able to work under own initiative, and to undertake a variety of tasks by prioritising work effectively.
- Highly organised
- PC skills
- Confident telephone manner and good communication skills at all levels
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job