Interim HR Manager - Farnborough - £45-50k
Our client is looking for an Interim HR Manager to work for a period of 14 months in Farnborough to cover maternity leave. The Interim HR Manager leads and supports the HR team to ensure the delivery of a comprehensive HR service to the business. They proactively advise on best practice and promote the HR function through relationship building and supporting managers to increase their capability and confidence in managing people related issues. Possibility to earn £45-50k, depending on experience.
Specific activities include:
- Provide coaching, advice and support to managers to increase their people management capability and deal with people and policy related issues in accordance with legislation, HR policy and best practice. Balancing policy/best practice with the commercial needs of the business and business risk, i.e. case management (disciplinary, grievance, absence), recruitment.
- Complete all necessary correspondence, documentation and meetings in accordance with legislative and service requirements.
- Develop and maintain a sound, up to date knowledge of employment law and practice.
- Support the maintenance of HR policies, ensuring they facilitate the business in achieving its goals while remaining compliant with employment legislation.
- Support recruitment strategy through working with managers and recruitment agencies
- Oversee the annual flexible benefit review process
- Facilitate the annual salary review process
- Support the annual bonus scheme review process
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and progression of the HR team
- Any other duties as required by the Function and Executive Management Team
- Embrace change
- Act with integrity
- Decisive action
- Work together
- Learn and develop
- Relate and communicate
- Willingness to assume responsibility and take ownership for work
- Attention to detail
Knowledge / Experience required:
- The job holder requires knowledge of all HR processes and procedures and a comprehensive knowledge of how to deliver a support service which is an integral part of the business
- Previous generalist human resources experience, in a unionised Financial Services environment is desirable.
- Financial Services experience is preferably obtained in a life and pensions environment, alternatively working within an IFA environment
- Graduate member of CIPD or equivalent business qualification desirable.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
to register your interest in this position.
Apply for this job