Our client is looking for a new Investment Administrator in this London/hybrid working role
- Assist in ensuring that the discretionary investment management service and the advisory service operate as efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- Process new business from initial account set-up through to investment and subsequent reporting.
- Maintain accounts including updating portfolio information, dealing with corporate actions, ensuring that sufficient funds are available for income.
- Ensure that all correspondence and communications issued to clients are done so in a timely manner.
- Provide a high level of support to Registered Individuals and clients in response to queries and to assist with processing.
- Liaise with third party providers, including custodians, product providers and investment houses to assist with operational functionality and processing.
- Maintain company Buy, Sell and Hold fund lists and ensuring the accuracy of the data held.
- Maintain internal factsheet databases of all funds currently being recommended by the company in order to assist Registered Individuals when reporting to clients.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of relevant experience of working in investment operations, including a basic understanding of ISA’s, SIPP’s and General Investment accounts.
- Experience of dealing with functions associated with purchase of unit trusts / OEICs would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with the Pershing Nexus Complete system would be an advantage though not essential as training will be provided.
- Have excellent IT skills along with outstanding written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information appropriately to a range of different audiences
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job