Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Investor Services Associate - Guildford
Pay: £25k - £35k
Our client is looking for a talented Investor Services Associate to join their team in Guildford.
• Process and administer Fund Managers (PFM) business timely and accurately.
• Support the management of Portfolio Management (PPM) business.
• Monitor, oversee and process discretionary and funds business on relevant platforms (internal or external).
• Act as a point of escalation between Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers.
• Support and proactively manage PFM and PPM projects as they relate to Investor Services.
• Be proactive in managing the launch and ongoing administration of the distribution portal (Connect).
• Service clients and advisers timely and accurately, and in line with the propositions.
• Support any testing or project requirements relating to operational or regulatory changes.
Education / Qualifications
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
Experience / Knowledge
• Experience of working in Investor / Client Services in the finance industry, preferably in Fund Management, Wealth Management or other similar customer / adviser facing role
• Team player with a positive, results orientated approach;
• Communication skills with the ability to communicate effective – both written and verbally at all levels;
• Strong Interpersonal skills;
• Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines;
• Good Problem Solving skills.
• Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy when coping with difficult situations;
• Good administrative and personal organisational skills;
• Good numeracy skills.
• Good IT skills / ability to use Microsoft Office and Excel.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org