IT Support Executive - London
We are working with a well established Wealth Management firm in London looking to take on a new IT Support Executive. Answering to the firms' Head of IT, you will have responsibility for their IT systems, software and hardware support. You will be providing essential support to the firm's operations team, and so this role will suit a candidate with a strong work ethic, great communication skills and the ability to provide a top level of client service.
- Organising new IT equipment supplies and deliveries and overseeing inventory of existing and new kit.
- Managing IT tickets and liaising with the outsourced IT provider
- Liaising with the third-party IT support provider as and when required, assisting with the organisation of on-site engineers.
- Managing IT invoices.
- Delivering training on systems/software and developing User Guides.
- IT support for company events and presentations.
- Helping to assess suitability of IT improvement recommendations from the third-party IT provider, reviewing and recommending as appropriate for implementation (in line with IT budgets).
- Managing internal IT issues of an ongoing and ad hoc nature, prioritising as appropriate.
- Delivery of IT projects.
- Supporting the use of internal software/systems, including licence management, such as: Horizon telephone system, Zoom, Citrix.
- Mobile device maintenance and support, liaising with our third-party support providers and managing internal support issues.
- Delivery of IT tasks associated with new starters, leavers and movers, including being on-site for initial set ups.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Have at least 3+ years' experience with IT project support roles
- Experience working alongside third-party IT support
- Experience managing or delivering IT projects
- Previous experience within financial services would be advantageous, but not essential
This role will have the flexibility of hybrid working, but will require at least 1 day based in the London office, and another day based in their Weybridge office. Working hours at 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this position then please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job