Mortgages & Protection Administrator
Our client is looking for a talented individual to join their team as a Mortgages & Protections Servicing Administrator to assist the Advisers with the client journey to help process new business, ensure relevant stakeholders are engaged and ensure the client experience is in line with with company commitments.
This role is a hybrid role, 2:3 days flexibility of office/home working. Whilst this role allows for some flexibility on which day is covered in the offices, it would be anticipated that every Thursday will be worked in the client's London offices.
- Dealing with administrative queries across internal and third-party administrative teams.
- Managing all compliance requirements including ID, verification, AML and KYC in line with regulatory requirements.
- Following up on actions and administrative requirements following client meetings.
- Updating the CRM with missing information post fact-find call.
- Prioritising tasks, delivering actions within agreed timeframes, and escalating issues appropriately.
- Onboarding new clients and managing the end to end onboarding process, including Client Online Account education and set up.
- Supporting Advisers by providing a highly professional level of
- Client Servicing in accordance with the Practice’s Client Servicing Strategy.
- Assisting with diary management as required.
- Updating the CRM system with any client status updates.
- Ensuring all prospect and clients are logged onto the CRM system.
- Proactively escalating any client issues to the relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting with compliance by using the sourcing systems to provide advisers with available lender products
- Liaising with clients to provide an excellent client journey
- Experience of working within financial services particularly with mortgages & protections
- Good GCSE or A Level results
- Strong numerical and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, managing multiple advisers' workflows
- Ability to proactively use initiative to problem solve and anticipate next steps
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate business initiatives
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow directions from managers
- IT technically proficient including Office 365
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job