New Business Administrator (Wealth Management) - London
Our client is looking for a New Business Administrator to join their Wealth Management team based in London. This will be a hybrid working role with 3 days in the office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Achieve a comprehensive understanding of the new business process and assist to develop where necessary.
- Submitting all forms of new business.
- Creating New Business Event and updating once on risk / NTU’d.
- Ensuring that cases are progressed to the point of transfer completion and plans are put on risk.
- Updating X-Plan with full plan details.
- Follow the correct procedures to close off transferred / re-broked plans.
- Adding fund accounts and initial funds – including full account details e.g. risk profile, account type, mandate etc.
- Downloading all contract notes and saving to client records.
- Send communication to client once new plans are in place, along with policy documents, where applicable.
- Send fortnightly communications to the Advisers with updates on their cases.
- Ensure all cases are signed off by the Compliance Department and all pre- submissions are progressed until completion.
- Liaising with clients to arrange medical appointments.
- Following and updating threads on X-Plan and ensure all tasks are closed off on completion.
- Fund switches where new business is completed.
- Any other reasonable task that may be asked of you.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job