Office Receptionist - London
We are working alongside an exceptional Wealth Management firm based in London looking to recruit a Front of House Receptionist for their office. Reporting to the board of directors as sole receptionist, your duties will include meeting and greeting, answering of calls, overseeing meeting rooms. In addition, you will be the team assistant for the investment team as well as supporting the office manager to aid the smooth running of this busy office.
- Provide a first-class welcome to clients/visitors at the London office, ensuring all visitors are well looked after, warmly greeted, introduced to relevant members of the team and that all requirements are met during their visit (think Michelin star level service)
- Manage and attend the reception desk in line with working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensure everyone is catered for (especially in busy periods)
- Answer reception calls, and manage deliveries and third-party contractors as they come and go onsite
- Be available to manage ad-hoc admin requirements of the company's client facing teams
- Manage office inductions for new staff, and assist other operational teams with generally settling in new starters and acquisitions
- Co-ordinate reception cover for known periods of absence
- Manage and facilitate access (occasionally out-of-hours) to the building when required by landlords, staff, etc
- Ensure equipment/tech in meeting rooms is present and fully functional before meetings take place, liaising with IT and other key members of staff if there are issues
- Ensure that meeting rooms are restocked with appropriate snacks and drinks, that client areas and rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times, and that client toilets are clean and tidy before and after meetings
- Ensure the entire office is maintained to a high standard and is presentable at all times
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience within a similar or equivalent role and a sound understanding of how to provide an exceptional client service.
- Strong IT skills, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and a good working knowledge of office machinery (printers, photocopiers, scanners, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level or attention to detail.
- First aid and fire warden training and/or qualifications will be an advantage.
- Financial services qualifications/experience are not essential, but an understand of a Financial Services environment and FCA rules/compliance will be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job