Our client is looking for a talented Operations Manager for this hybrid role in London.
- Working closely with the Managing Director of the pod (group of Financial Advisers) to deliver the overall pod strategy
- Liaising with the pod team (Advisers and supporting PAs) to encourage best practice and drive efficiencies across the pod
- Leading oversight of the operational/administrative processes across the pod to ensure alignment with wider Practice processes and compliance requirements
- Delivering a clear client events strategy – leveraging existing Practice events, identifying clients to engage, developing bespoke comms, and proactively engaging clients for feedback
- Developing and delivering a clear client servicing regime – embedding the wider Practice client servicing framework, developing annual plans for each client (incl. milestone recognition), and executing on the plan
- Developing a professional community – liaising with external stakeholders (individuals and local businesses) and hosting events that support networking and lead generation activities
- Supporting the pod with lead generation activities, including initiatives to drive client referrals
- Working with PAs across the pod to embed best practice, support with training and development, and ensure a consistent approach across the pod
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of working within a financial services sector, ideally as a Practice Manager or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate business initiatives
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels
- Strong numerical ability and ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow directions from managers
- IT technically proficient including Office 365
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job