Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: PA / Administrator - Market Harborough
Pay: £24k - £26k
We are working with an exceptional wealth management firm based in Market Harborough looking for a PA / Administrator to join their team. This role will provide exceptional quality PA and general administrative support to the Private Client Director and other members of a busy and successful client team. This is a demanding entry-level role that supports a team who deliver an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing HNW clients. We’re looking for a candidate who has exceptional attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously, and the aptitude and initiative to work proactively to achieve great outcomes for clients and the team. The role will suit an individual with experience as a PA, administrator or receptionist and someone who is passionate about securing a role in the financial services sector.
The role comprises, but is not restricted to:
· Organise and diarise meetings on behalf of the Private Client Director
· Manage the Private Client Directors expenses and ad-hoc travel arrangements
· Manage post and all associated scanning and filing
· Work with the Private Client Director to prioritise tasks and manage the inbox
· Manage client queries by phone and email, acting on non-technical queries, and/or distributing to other members of the team where required
· Distribute agendas and information requests prior to client meetings where required
· Chase clients for paperwork and information
· Work with the Senior Private Client Administrator to manage daily admin workflow requests
· Use internal systems to manage data and workload in line with company processes and procedures e.g. DocuSign, Intelligent Office, and Volume
· Complete application forms and send out to clients and providers, including cover letters
· Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed, proactively managing outstanding requirements and keeping other members of the team informed
· Maintain distribution lists for central marketing and bulk communications
· Assist the Senior Private Client Administrator with valuation production and fund switches if required
• Ensure all client information (including meeting notes) is accurately maintained on internal systems, including Intelligent Office and Volume
• Run client risk tolerances and carry out anti-money laundering checks
• Ensure electronic client files are organised and updated, and easily accessible.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
• 1+ years’ experience in a PA, administration or reception/front of house role
• Experience of delivering client service at the highest level and ideally use of a CRM system
• Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
We need someone who can:
· Work to pressing deadlines
· Display personal resilience
· Handle the pressure of a busy team and a demanding workload
· Quickly build strong working relationships with the team
· Communicate confidently and accurately in person and in writing
· Display an enthusiastic and proactive working style
· Be exceptionally organised, with excellent time management and prioritising skills
· Be focused and motivated to deliver a consistently exceptional level of service to clients and colleagues
• Work well under own initiative and display a common-sense approach to managing workload and day-to-day priorities.
This position will be a full time role based in the office, 5 days per week.
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV to email@example.com