PA / Administrator (Maternity Cover - 18 months) - Farnborough
Our client is looking for a PA / Administrator to join their Client Services department in Farnborough. This will be a maternity cover position, lasting around 18 months and paying a salary of £28k.
- Work as part of a team receiving inbound and outbound calls from clients, prospects and pension scheme members wishing to book appointments or to be provided with pension related information, responding to customer questions, resolving issues and guiding them to the appropriate service or point of contact.
- Outbound compliant calls with clients and prospects after the launch of a campaign to book appointments.
- Generating required number of quality appointments (i.e. where there is a genuine need for our advice) to clients and prospects.
- You will be expected to be able to report on your performance, highlighting any areas of you have encountered that may require a different approach or training.
- Comply with all call script requirements, as well as accurate recording and reporting on all call activities within our back office system.
- Ensure that the Company's policies, processes, regulatory guidelines and quality assurance requirements are met.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Financial Services experience is desirable preferably obtained in a life and pensions environment.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and targeted environment.
- Business development or customer services experience.
- Desirable to have negotiation and objection handling experience.
- Experience in building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- GCSEs in Maths and English. Desirable but not essential to have or be working towards financial services qualifications
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this position.
Apply for this job