PA - Central London - up to £35k with benefits
Our client is looking for a PA to join their successful team in Central London. The role will involve supporting the Managing Director, ensuring client requirements are met. Earn up to £35k with benefits, depending on experience.
Specific Activities Include:
- Diary and inbox management
- Weekly stats – meetings to be uploaded to CRM and KPI platforms
- Client servicing: compliance, servicing and scheduling reviews
- Prospect servicing –
- Booking in 2nd/3rd/4th meetings
- Actioning any tasks on back of info received
- Admin duties: LOA Recommendations, Business Register
- Meeting packs –
- Complete a basic voyant and include expenditure questionnaire
- Add investment funds to analytics
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of reports
- Developing a training programme with Managing Director to identify key skills gaps and training needs for all members
- Liaising with team to arrange training
- Conduct regular spot checks on file notes to ensure quality and consistency
- Review length of time for applications processing addressing any issues of delays
- Help with addressing issues and escalations that cannot be addressed by PAs or Advisors
Key Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels.
- Strong numerical ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics.
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction from C-Suite directives.
- Motivate and mentor team leaders towards business efficiency.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job