PA - Hove - up to £35k
Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their successful team in Hove. The role will involve supporting the Managing Director, ensuring client requirements are met. Earn up to £35k with benefits, depending on experience.
Specific Activities Include:
- Diary and inbox management.
- Weekly stats – meetings to be uploaded onto relevant platforms.
- Client servicing: compliance, servicing and scheduling reviews.
- Prospect servicing – Booking in 2nd/3rd/4th meetings.
- Actioning any tasks on back of info received.
- Admin duties.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of reports.
- Liaising with team to arrange training.
- Conduct regular spot checks on file notes to ensure quality and consistency.
- Review length of time for applications processing addressing any issues of delays.
- Help with addressing issues and escalations that cannot be addressed by PAs or Advisors.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels.
- Strong numerical ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics.
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction.
- Motivate and mentor team leaders towards business efficiency.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for this job