Type of Position: Paraplanner
Our client is looking for an experienced paraplanner to help support their busy IFA in Chesterfield who provides high-quality financial advice predominately on investments, pensions and Inheritance Tax planning. The successful candidate will be supporting the principal adviser and will have the support of an administrator.
· Responsibilities include, but not limited to, client suitability reports and analysis, technical research, record keeping and processing new business, illustrations, risk profiling and cashflow forecasts;
· Help in the preparation of client reviews, including updating client objectives and investment performance reviews, production of supporting reports and attitude to risk profiling;
· Build relationships with both new and existing clients over the phone, by email and, when necessary, by attending face-to-face meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
· Financial Services experience is essential;
· Sound product knowledge;
· Understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients;
· Preferably Level 4 Diploma qualified;
· Excellent communication and report writing skills;
· Working knowledge of Intelligent Office would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org