Paraplanner - £30-40k
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join our client's friendly team in Milton Keynes.
The ideal candidate will assume full responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of client files, preparation and implementation of recommendations and Financial Plans (including cash flow forecasts), and ongoing reviews of client affairs. To keep up to date with technical issues and undertake necessary research. You will also assist in the preparation for client meetings, creating and maintaining client records, client valuations, processing new business applications and compliance reports.
To accurately follow the correct company procedure in relation to the following (but not exhaustive) tasks:
- Researching, providing analysis and producing client recommendations
- Providing technical support
- To be an alternative point of client contact for all non-advice related matters
- Produce compliant suitability reports
- Keep up to date with the technical market and qualifications required to enjoy diploma status
- Design and implement office procedures
- Ensure the work you carry out is at the highest and accurate standard required
- To comply with requests of company management in agreed timescales
- Ensure the inputting of data into company software is accurate and appropriate
- Operate effective time management, ensuring tasks are planned and carried out on time with efficiency Identify business opportunities and bring them to the attention of company management Identify inefficiencies with company procedures and bring them to the attention of office management
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Paraplanner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within defined business processes and achieve deadlines
- Highly organised and methodical, analytical and disciplined
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this exciting position.
Apply for this job