Our client is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing business in the heart of Hove. You will be working closely with the Financial Adviser and the rest of the Administration team, this would suit someone looking to become part of a dynamic, forward thinking IFA business.
- Preparing and maintaining the client file.
- Preparing recommendations.
- Implementing recommendations.
- Assist the Financial Adviser/Planner in establishing new client relationships.
- Assess clients’ financial circumstances.
- Prepare financial statements to support the development of clients’ financial strategies.
- Research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Propose and draft financial solutions that meet clients’ goals, needs and objectives.
- Assist with the accurate completion of application and proposal forms.
- Implement actions such as changing existing investment holdings and policy information, as directed by the Financial Adviser/Planner.
- Support the ongoing client relationship, including maintaining a client file review system to regularly assess client holdings and changing financial priorities.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years Paraplanning experience
- Good knowledge of pensions, investments, and protection products
- Strong report writing skills
- Hard-working and great attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Diploma Level 4 qualified
- Experience using Financial Planning software tools
- Experience using Intelligent Office
- Experience of producing Annual Reviews
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job