Our client is looking for a talented Paraplanner to join their team.
- To assist the Financial Planner in formulating the advice to the client, providing technical support and guidance where appropriate.
- Review client objectives ensuring they are clear, concise and achievable when compared against the client’s financial circumstance.
- Provide research and analysis of investment funds and financial products, whilst considering the client objectives.
- Review asset allocation for any investment/pension holdings
- Complete financial cashflow forecasts, clearly demonstrating the clients current and future financial position.
- Prepare Financial Plans, clearly outlining the client’s current position, where they need to be and how they will get there.
- Liaise with Product Providers / Third Parties regarding any technical queries
- Accurately complete new business sheets to be handed over to the PA.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule and deadlines met.
- Fully Diploma qualified
- Good understanding of the Financial Planning process.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Customer service skills – providing an excellent service to the adviser and client.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role.
- AFPC or working towards.
- An understanding of cashflow modelling.
- Broad knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and high level of technical knowledge
- In depth knowledge and experience with cashflow modelling
- Ability to manage and complete projects.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job