Our client is looking for additional support in their technical team to support Financial Planners in creating wealth management plans, providing analytical support and technical advice for clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and responding to enquiries by telephone, email and in person
- Supporting the teams of Financial Advisers in carrying out research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Preparing Client financial plans, suitability reports & Wealth Management Plans
- Developing internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible, compliant, and timely manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data including pension analysis
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow analysis
- Calculate the losses / gains from trading transactions
- Researching products to support recommendations, execute due diligence investigations
- Completing illustrations & key facts documents for recommended products
- Ensuring the client meeting report is fully completed
- Completion of implementation meetings with clients
- Completing all applications and paperwork during implementation meeting to completion and high standard
- Completion of trust and trustee integration signing meetings in conjunction with support from W&T Legal
- Transacting complex client investments and ensuring that deals are carried out in line with instructions.
- Dealing with complex client queries on investments, pensions and IHT Mitigation fully and advice given where qualified to do so
- Manual rebasing and switching for customer
- Review and instruct on all Corporate Actions
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with Client presentations and Company Seminars
- A qualified paraplanner, holding at least the level 4 financial planning or paraplanning diploma and have previous paraplanning experience.
- You should feel confident in your ability to assist clients and passionate about providing the highest levels of service to clients.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job