Paraplanner - Berskwell
We are working with a client based in Berkswell looking for a Paraplanner to join their team. We are looking for a candidate who has good suitability report writing experience.
- Support clients/advisers by researching and analysing clients’ requirements.
- Prepare new business files, with the use of an external Paraplanner, taking full responsibility for the client files and back-office IT records throughout the advice process.
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication.
- Prepare client meeting files including any compliance required documentation.
- Help clients better understand the full potential of products.
- Provide client/adviser support in relation to existing client needs including but not limited to preparing valuations, withdrawals, deceased clients, change of address, change in client circumstances, pension sharing orders, DB schemes.
- Provide support as required to all departments within the Practice, including the Management team.
- Support the Practice to ensure the end-to-end business process is adhered to and tracked efficiently in line with Practice and regulatory standards.
- Fully analyse clients’ requirements, develop, where appropriate, cash flow models and accurately record client data.
- Research and analyse financial products to meet client requirements and objectives.
- Construct financial planning solutions investment, retirement, tax and estate planning supported by the production of computer models and reports.
- Prepare client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents and computer models.
- Previous experience in operations management in a wealth management environment
- Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Client Relationship Management Software experience (ideally Salesforce would be an advantage)
- Organised and tidy, with strong attention to detail
- Confidently working with total discretion
Training on telephone and inhouse computer systems will be given.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job