Paraplanner - Brighton
Our client based in Brighton is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. This will be an office based role, with a competitive salary on offer. You will be working alongside and provide knowledgeable and technical support to the Advisers to ensure the appropriate end to end management of their clients.
- Technical knowledge of products and procedures as well as law. Ability to work with defined business processes, for example
- Participates in weekly meeting to organise and prioritise workload. Organises regular touch points during the week to ensure that activities and deliverables are carried out to plan and within deadlines
- Acts as key point of contact for clients; organising and dealing with correspondence via telephone, email or letter (as per client specification), as well as attending meetings with clients
- Works with the Adviser(s) to ensure that client reports (suitability reports, annual review reports, meeting notes, portfolio report) are generated from Intelligent Office using the standard templates where appropriate; and producing/updating/writing more technical reports as required
- Supports the Adviser(s) in utilising other agreed toolsets to provide data for client identification for example lifestyle planning via cashflow analysis, risk reports, investment analysis etc.
- Conducting research required to support advice from Adviser(s) including all relevant analysis, technical product research, producing illustrations etc.
- HNW client support as required
- Support administrators on group corporate pensions and associated group benefits as required
- Acts as main point of contact between Providers and Adviser(s) in the transfer, set up and administration of investments and policies on behalf of clients. This includes dealing with letters or authority, processing new applications, following up with ongoing transactions, resolving issues etc. Ensures that the client is kept informed on progress and is notified when transactions are completed
- Ensures that client fees and commission (initial, ongoing and ad-hoc) are set up and maintained correctly in Intelligent
- Office to support accurate monthly payments to the Adviser(s) and provide an accurate view on actual and forecast income for the FCA RMAR (Gabriel) report
- Ad-hoc paraplanning tasks on behalf of the Adviser
- Liaising with Compliance Teams, and completing any remedial work required to allow the Adviser(s) to proceed with the business
- Provides support for Head of Support Services in defining and carrying out organisational projects and initiatives.
If you are interested in this position then please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job