Paraplanner - Colchester
Our client is looking for a talented Paraplanner to join their team. As a paraplanner you will support the firm's Financial Planners, creating and compiling quality financial planning reports and conducting research on financial strategies, plans and products
- Support the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- Prepare client financial plans and suitability reports/letters for Financial Planners – including annual review, new business or ad hoc advice reports.
- Prepare documentation to be held on file or included within reports, as applicable, to support the recommendation and justify the provider and product recommended.
- Manage the presentation of technical data to the Financial Planners.
- Compile cashflow models when required as part of the advice process.
- Attend client meetings with Financial Planners as required, present cashflow to clients as required.
- Provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
- Maintain up to date product and technical knowledge.
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships within all parts of the business.
- Promote the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities.
- Complete Continuous Professional Development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Fully Diploma qualified
- Good understanding of the Financial Planning process.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Customer service skills – providing an excellent service to the adviser and client.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role.
- An understanding of cashflow modelling.
- Broad knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and high level of technical knowledge.
- In depth knowledge and experience with cashflow modelling.
- Ability to manage and complete projects.
If this position is something that you would be interested in, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job