Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Paraplanner - Fareham
Pay: £35k - £45k
Our client is looking for a talented Paraplanner to join their team, who can demonstrate a background of providing high level technical paraplanning including the production of cash flow models and high-quality suitability report.
· To assist the Financial Planner in formulating the advice to the client, providing technical support and guidance where appropriate.
· Review client objectives ensuring they are clear, concise and achievable when compared against the client’s financial circumstance.
· Provide research and analysis of investment funds and financial products, whilst considering the client objectives.
· Review asset allocation for any investment/pension holdings
· Complete financial cashflow forecasts, clearly demonstrating the clients current and future financial position.
· Prepare Financial Plans, clearly outlining the client’s current position, where they need to be and how they will get there.
· Liaise with Product Providers / Third Parties regarding any technical queries
· Accurately complete new business sheets to be handed over to the PA.
· Provide support and assistance to other team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule and deadlines met.
· Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and understanding of all financial products
· Be level 4 diploma qualified as a minimum and ideally working towards Chartered status
· Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a paraplanning role
· Have strong IT skills; experience of Curo, FE Analytics and Voyant advantageous
· Have a good attention to detail
· Be a good team player
· Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
· Be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
· Be organised and able to manage a busy workload
Our client offers flexible working arrangements, with the idea that the candidate will be office based for 2 days and the rest can be worked from home.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org