Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Paraplanner - Horsham
Pay: £35k - £50k
We are working with a client based in Horsham, Sussex looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. They are a well-established, independent chartered financial planning firm looking for a bright individual with a positive, can-do approach to work. They specialise in delivering bespoke financial planning, tax planning and wealth management solutions for high-net-worth clients. The right candidate will have a natural tendency to seek out opportunities to help others and will take pride in their work.
The successful candidate will:
· Work side-by-side our two financial planners and client service team
· Draft and finalise letters, suitability reports and financial plans. These must be written in a clear, jargon-free way, and be highly individualised.
· Undertake appropriate research to identify compliant solutions to allow clients achieve their life goals
· Understand compliance requirements and be dedicated to ensuring all files and documents are compliant
· Liaise with clients and providers, solicitors, etc
· Prepare review meeting paperwork
· Update client records
· Be IT proficient with the ability to use different software packages to analyse data and propose client solutions
· Maintain high technical knowledge relating to products and services, developed through on-going training and exams.
· Support the whole team in moving the company forward, develop business processes and implement innovative ideas
· Be willing to get stuck into any role within our office to be a key player in our team
Skills and Qualifications
· CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent
· Up-to-date knowledge of pensions, investments, and tax planning
· Excellent report writing/written skills
· Experience of cashflow forecasting a bonus, although full training will be provided
· Have a positive, can-do attitude
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deliver a first-class service for clients
· Self-motivated, independent, and able to problem solve
· Be organised and able to work to timescales
· Be resourceful and enjoy finding information and solutions
· Maintain an accurate and well organised to-do list
· Happy to embrace change
Our client will consider both full time and part time candidates for this role.
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV to email@example.com