Paraplanner - Hove
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing business based in the heart of Hove.
The successful candidate will have the right mix of hard work and shining personality to thrive within this growing business. You will be working closely with the Financial Adviser and the rest of the Administration team.
Areas of responsibility:
Preparing and maintaining the client file
- Check all compliance paperwork is present.
- Confirm client risk profile is determined.
- Discuss client objectives with planner.
- Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cashflow forecast.
- Compile draft net worth statement, income and expenditure statements and financial cash-flow forecast and discuss with planner.
- Preparing recommendations
Identify areas for planning.
- Undertake research, both independently and with the Financial Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by planner.
- Liaise with clients’ legal and tax advisers (if applicable).
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by planner.
- Implementing recommendations
Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Complete application / proposals forms.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Make changes to clients’ investments as instructed.
- Implement the chosen investment strategies.
- Act as the main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication.
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with Adviser if required.
- Organise future planning meetings with client.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile, etc.
- Send planning figures to client for update and revision in preparation for next meeting.
- Initiate review meetings with clients.
Assist the Financial Adviser/Planner in establishing new client relationships.
- Assess clients’ financial circumstances.
- Prepare financial statements to support the development of clients’ financial strategies. This may involve the use of Financial
- Planning software tools, such as O&M Profiler Analytics.
- Carry out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Propose and draft financial solutions that meet clients’ goals, needs and objectives.
- Assist with the accurate completion of application and proposal forms.
- Implement actions such as changing existing investment holdings and policy information, as directed by the Financial Adviser/Planner.
- Support the ongoing client relationship, including maintaining a client file review system to regularly assess client holdings and changing financial priorities.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
- Adhere to FCA rules and guidance.
- Act ethically, impartially and always in the best interests of clients.
- Meet the FCA (formerly FSA) Treating Customers Fairly requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job