Paraplanner - Market Harborough
We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner for our client, based near Market Harborough, to join their expanding team. You will be working for a dynamic wealth management firms that offers holistic Financial Advice to clients around the world.
- Working closely with product providers to obtain information and process business
- Preparing recommendations for clients alongside advisers and writing suitability reports
- Answering client enquiries via telephone and email, resolving these in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare and organise client meetings, including drafting meeting agendas, preparing presentation materials, and following up on action items.
- Preparing review documents for clients including bespoke illustrations and valuations
- Conducting detailed analysis of investments, assessing performance and cost
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal policies in all financial plans and recommendations.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience working as a paraplanner or within a financial advisory firm
- Previous St James's Place experience would be strongly advantageous
- Intermediate level Microsoft Suite – Outlook, Office, Word and Excel
- Confident communicating with clients and 3rd party providers
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, and time management skills
- Open to receiving candid feedback in order to enhance your progression
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job