Paraplanner - Remote Working - up to £40k
Our client is looking for an additional Paraplanner to join their busy team.
The Paraplanner will be responsible for:
• Reviewing Private Client Fact-finds/Client Meeting Notes against defined Compliance guidelines to make sure ALL aspects of the client financial needs are clearly documented. This includes challenging the consultant where appropriate to enable them to research suitable whole of market advice based on the information provided.
• Using research tools to ensure independent/holistic advice is provided to the client in line as requested.
• Liaise with consultants and other parts of the business/third parties for additional information to support the recommendations for the clients, ensuring the the paraplanning activities are performed in a timely and quality manner.
• Preparing draft suitability reports within an agreed timescale for the client based on the information received/researched for final approval by the consultant. Ability to use technical knowledge, experience, and compliance approved templates/standard paragraphs crucial.
• Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to analyse and document client needs in a timely manner to meet agreed service levels.
• You will need to be an experienced Paraplanner, preferably with Level 4 Diploma, with some experience in DB pensions.
Our client offers remote working, a competitive salary and a good benefits package.
Please email your CV to register interest to email@example.com
Apply for this job