Our client is looking for Paraplanner Support for their team in London. The role of Paraplanner Support is to work within the Paraplanning Team under the guidance of the allocated
- Managing client data on X-Plan, specifically with regards to:
- Inputting, scanning and attaching Fact Find information;
- Inputting agreed service level and fee information from the Client Agreement, scanning and attaching;
- Maintaining our client ID records
- Inputting data consent information, scanning and attaching;
- Maintaining client attitude to risk records (inputting client risk scores and scanning and attaching the RPQ and signed client declaration). Managing their workload by using tasks on X-Plan.
- Being involved in preparing and maintaining client files including meeting packs and compliance documents, in readiness for client meetings.
- Running client risk profiles through Dynamic Planner. Liaising with the Paraplanner/Adviser to agree the client’s attitude to risk.
- Liaising with providers to obtain Plan information (as overseen by the Paraplanners).
- Assisting the Paraplanners in the preparation of recommendations and reviews.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Be organised and be able to prioritise, manage workload effectively and multi-task;
- Have an acutely accurate attention to detail;
- Be articulate and have a good command of written and verbal English;
- Be able to learn and comfortably use software platforms;
- Be able to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job