Paraplanning Team Leader - Farnborough
We are looking for a Paraplanning Team Leader to join our client's expanding firm in Farnborough. You will help manage the team on a day to day basis, ensuring pipleine management and progressing cases in a timely manner, highlighting any potential concerns to the paraplanning manager. You will need to understand the client needs and objectives, helping to define the appropriate advise route and deliver recommendations in a clear and compliant manner.
- Daily team management against individual targets, case tracking, ensuring timely delivery of urgent and non-urgent cases within set SLA’s
- Providing technical and problem-solving support, ensure training & development to build the team to competent status
- Continuously introduce improvements within processes and systems, liaising with the Paraplanner Manager to implement them.
- Working with the Paraplanner Manager to maintain an effective Paraplanning team
- To review and quality check client fact-finds to ensure the information provided allows fund and product research to be undertaken
- Complete all case research, obtain illustrations and associated documents to support the recommendation and maintain compliant files
- Set down holistic financial planning advice using the information provided to draft a recommendation report; use own knowledge and expertise to construct a draft advice report where this falls outside of templated reports/standard paragraphs
- Co-ordinate the issue of the final recommendation report with all enclosures and upload cases to back office system.
- To maintain both technical and market knowledge as appropriate to maintain CPD and demonstrate ability to analyse, research and document recommendations across whole of market products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills for both individual client work and assessment of other Paraplanner work.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective delivery of technical and process training.
- Training & Development with track record of mentoring individuals successfully
- Knowledge of the regulatory regime and the requirements and guidance issued by the FCA and other appropriate legislative, regulatory, governmental or Industry bodies.
- Good knowledge of current industry best practice
- Industry knowledge related to advice across a wide range of providers, products, funds.
- Financial Services experience is essential preferably obtained in a life and pensions environment.
- Previous Paraplanning experience is essential, across a wide range of providers.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified essential, working towards Chartered status is desirable
Please email your CV to email@example.com to register your interest in this role.
Apply for this job