Type of Position: Paraplanning Team Leader
We are looking for a Paraplanning Team Leader to join our client's expanding firm in Farnborough - possibility for Work From Home available.
Specific Activities Include:
1. Daily team management against individual targets, case tracking, ensuring timely delivery of urgent and non-urgent cases within set SLA’s
2. Providing technical and problem-solving support, ensure training & development to build the team to competent status
3. Continuously introduce improvements within processes and systems, liaising with the Paraplanner Manager to implement them.
4. Working with the Paraplanner Manager to maintain an effective Paraplanning team
5. To review and quality check client fact-finds to ensure the information provided allows fund and product research to be undertaken
6. Complete all case research, obtain illustrations and associated documents to support the recommendation and maintain compliant files
7. Set down holistic financial planning advice using the information provided to draft a recommendation report; use own knowledge and expertise to construct a draft advice report where this falls outside of templated reports/standard paragraphs
8. Co-ordinate the issue of the final recommendation report with all enclosures and upload cases to back office system.
9. To maintain both technical and market knowledge as appropriate to maintain CPD and demonstrate ability to analyse, research and document recommendations across whole of market products.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to register your interest in this role.