Personal Assistant to Senior Partner - London
Our client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their successful team in Central London. The role will involve supporting one of the Senior Partners, ensuring client requirements are met. We are looking for a professional individual who will help to represent our client's firm and uphold their values in all internal and external dealings.
- Assisting the Senior Partner to develop prospective clients and professional connections / business introducers
- Preparing for and following up business development meetings, prospective client meetings and internal meetings (e.g. logistics, research, background information, presentations, meetings notes, follow up, proposals)
- Assisting the marketing team in administering events (for example, setting up webinars, labels, invitations, letter / e-mails of confirmation, refreshments, etc)
- Maintaining and updating the Senior Partner’s diary, including booking meetings and lunches
- Monitoring the Senior Partner’s emails (coordinating incoming e-mails, drafting responses, ensuring all emails have been dealt with)
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them, as appropriate
- Managing clients’ birthdays (ordering gifts, cards and setting reminders)
- Making travel arrangements / booking accommodation
- Ensuring filing is up to date, including Senior Partner’s expenses and CPD records
- Setting up and co-ordinating all Zoom meetings for the firm
- Updating the Senior Partner’s contact database, particularly in relation to prospective clients, professional connections and business introducers
- Ordering office stationery and kitchen supplies
- Collecting and distributing post throughout the office
- Arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, providing refreshments and setting up and clearing away, as appropriate
Key Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels.
- Strong numerical ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics.
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction from C-Suite directives.
- Motivate and mentor team leaders towards business efficiency.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job