Personal Assistant (Wealth Management) - Durley
Our client is looking for a PA to join their successful team in Durley. The role will involve supporting the Managing Director, ensuring client requirements are met. Earn up to £40k with benefits, depending on experience. Our client is a Partner Practice of St James Place.
Specific Activities Include:
- Diary and inbox management
- Weekly stats – meetings to be uploaded to CRM and KPI platforms
- Client servicing: compliance, servicing and scheduling reviews
- Prospect servicing –
- Booking in 2nd/3rd/4th meetings
- Actioning any tasks on back of info received
- Admin duties: LOA Recommendations, Business Register
- Meeting packs –
- Complete a basic voyant and include expenditure questionnaire
- Add investment funds to analytics
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of reports
- Developing a training programme with Managing Director to identify key skills gaps and training needs for all members
- Liaising with team to arrange training
- Conduct regular spot checks on file notes to ensure quality and consistency
- Review length of time for applications processing addressing any issues of delays
- Help with addressing issues and escalations that cannot be addressed by PAs or Advisors
Key Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels.
- Strong numerical ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics.
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction from C-Suite directives.
- Motivate and mentor team leaders towards business efficiency.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture
- Previous SJP experience is desirable, but not essential
This position will be an office based role. Due to their location, it is preferred the candidate will have access to their own vehicle and be able to drive to the practice. Free parking is available on site.
Part time hours will also be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job