Type of Position: Practice Manager
Our client is looking for a Practice Manager to join their team in London. The candidate will have overall responsibility for the day to day running of the practice to include diary management, client servicing, business processing, regulatory requirements, general administration and marketing whilst supporting the Practice Partners in the development of the Practice.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage effective systems, processes and procedures to continuously improve Practice efficiency;
• Ensure the Practice is up to date and in compliance with all licensing, regulatory and legislative requirements; (CRADD / ID&V / SCDD)
• Manage communications within the Practice, and those to clients and third parties.
• Provide future technical support and training to new/junior staff joining the practice;
Diary Management/Client Service
• Manage the Partners’ diaries and client appointments; using MS Outlook and Salesforce
• Complete and close Post-meeting advice record/process: update CFR and write Review and/or Short Process Suitability Letters using templates;
• Liaise with clients and third parties in relation to the Practice and act as the first point;
• Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties;
• Ensure the end-to-end business process is managed and tracked efficiently;
• Oversee, manage and process the submission of all client applications/advise sets for the practice;
• Ensure all relevant information required for building client presentations/writing client reports is available and collated;
• Prepare files including compliance required documentation; research; illustrations and supporting documentation;
• Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner;
• Ensure office stationery/equipment is of sufficient quality, quantity and up to date;
Client Servicing Proposition Build Out (there is flexibility here)
• Deliver, promote and enhance the Practice client-facing strategy and one-to-one interactions with its clients to ensure all external clients receive a first-class client experience;
• Coordinate internal projects and determine the best use of resources to increase customer satisfaction;
• Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
Marketing (there is flexibility here)
• Work with the Partners to develop and implement the practice’s marketing strategy and annual marketing plan, including budget, that strengthens the relationship with existing clients and attracts prospective new clients
• Support the Partners with the end-to-end management of client events;
• Oversee/manage and/or contribute to all projects within the practice;
• Support the team to develop client relationships and referrals, service existing clients and assist in building new relationships (incorporating client entertainment events) to create a first-class client servicing strategy.
Knowledge and experience:
• Desired prior experience within a similar role or roles within the SJP Group;
• University Degree, Dip PFS or equivalent qualification, be working towards or have the desire to gain a diploma/chartered qualification, however, proof of relevant experience will be given equal weight;
• Deep knowledge of and experience in Salesforce/ibusiness and all their functions;
• Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
• General IT proficiency
• Experience of working within a regulated environment;
• Experience of managing workflow, systems and procedures;
• Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation.
Skills and behaviours:
• Highly organised, structured thinker
• Proactive/independent worker who manages time effectively and has the ability to multi-task;
• Is honest and has the highest level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
• Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly;
• Exceptional attention to detail and is able to transpose information accurately;
• Comfortable using templated Short Process Review and Suitability Letters;
• Confident in dealing with third parties
• Enthusiasm to help clients (putting clients at the centre of everything the person does)
• Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively;
• Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving;
• Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times;
• Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team.
• Quality Focus: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with minimal supervision. Stays focused on tasks in spite of distractions and interruptions.
• Team Work: Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
• Embracing Change: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
• Developing Self and Others: Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
• Communicating Effectively: Understands and learns from what others say and conveys ideas and facts using language the audience will best understand.
• Planning and Organising: Works independently and manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
• Client Care: Builds and maintains a first-class experience for the client through the products and services offered by the business.
If you would be interested in this great opportunity then please email your CV to email@example.com