Practice Manager (Wealth Management) - Hailsham
We are working with a well-established SJP practice based in Hailsham looking to take on a new Practice Manager. They are a very successful Senior Partner Practice of St. James Place, looking for an experienced individual to take on this challenging but exciting position. Your main responsibility will be to lead the day-to-day operations of the practice, leading all support staff across both paraplanning and administration teams to ensure the practice delivers an excellent service to their clients.
- Manage the operations of the practice, including overseeing a team of c.10 colleagues, and ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Working as part of the Leadership Team to help drive the business in a positive and professional manner.
- Communicating across the Leadership Team to ensure all departments work in synergy to increase efficiency.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that the practice operates efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all colleagues are adequately supported to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Monitor key performance indicators and identify areas for improvement.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to ensure that their needs are being met and that they are satisfied with the service provided by the practice.
- Manage and develop the support staff to ensure that they have the necessary skills and resources to perform their roles effectively.
- Keeping Work in Progress schedule up to date.
- Lead weekly team meetings and Practice meetings.
- Management of all basic HR issues and team member monthly and annual reviews.
- Management and monitoring of workflow and service standards, taking ownership for the support staff's element of Practice Quality Score.
- Facilities management - ensure the smooth operation of the office locations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experienced in working within a similar role, with knowledge of financial services being desirable, but not essential.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times;
- Developing Self and Others: Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft packages.
- Happy, motivated and keen to work within a dynamic and progressive business
- Experience with working within regulatory guidelines.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job