Private Client Adviser - East Anglia - up to £70k
Our client is going through a period of expansion and is looking for a Private Client Adviser to join their team, as part of a home based position in East Anglia. The client offers great benefits in addition to a bonus scheme – possibility to earn £55-70k, depending on experience. Specific Activities Include:
- Meet clients and conduct in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Proactively generate new business opportunities using existing clients, leads provided by the company and self generated opportunities.
- Deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency.
- Prepare recommendation reports, with the support of the Paraplanning team.
- Ensure sufficient client information is obtained and analyse information gathered, inputting information into the CRM system.
- Ensure all revenue targets are met and work is completed in a compliant manner
- Undertake sufficient product and market research
- Respond to referrals within agreed SLA.
- Assist clients to make informed decisions and build strong relationships with them
- Comply with FCA rules, as well as the company’s Compliance and T&C procedures.
- Undertake Continuous Professional Development when appropriate
Skills / Knowledge required:
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Technical Knowledge of products
- Strong Communication skills; Verbal, Non Verbal and Written
- Strong Time Management and Negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong technical skill in regulated planning
- Good knowledge of IT systems and packages
- Comfortable at presenting to various group sizes
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 4 as a minimum
- Ideally working toward Chartered
- Experience with research, analysis and interpretation, file preparation, and report writing
- Regulated sales experience
- Client management experience
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job