Private Client Adviser - Hampshire
Our client is looking for a Private Client Adviser to join their team. This will be a home/office/hybrid based role, working with an existing bank of recurring income clients and to address their clients financial planning needs. Our client is looking for a candidate with drive to be able to generate new business and clients from different sources to grow the client bank to generate compliant initial and generate ongoing income for the company.
- To comply with FCA rules and guidance and Compliance and T&C procedures.
- To act and deliver in accordance with the TCF principles at all times.
- Proactively generate new business opportunities using existing clients, leads provided by the company and self generated opportunities.
- To prepare full and complete reports to be reported weekly and monthly as per the requirements of your management team.
Deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency.
- Professionally develop introducers assigned
- Liaise daily/weekly with Business Service Centre / Paraplanning / Client Liaison / RM&C to ensure client activity and work is progressing.
- Liaise and engage with PCMs/HoC Client Services as often as required to meet supervisory and development requirements.
To maintain and develop client relations, maximising their potential and to accurately input information into the CRM system in a timely manner.
- To ensure all revenue targets are met and work is completed in a compliant manner and meets the company’s quality standards.
- To adhere fully to the company's Private Client Proposition
- To work in a team environment
- To demonstrate commitment to the team by responding to referrals within the agreed SLA.
- To maintain appropriate CPD
Skills and Experience:
- Research, analysis and interpretation, file preparation, and report writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people management.
- Comfortable at presenting to various group sizes.
- Strong planning and organising/diary management.
- Competent at using Microsoft packages and client databases (i.e., IRESS Xplan)
- Knowledge of regulation and TCF principles.
- Knowledge of pensions, investments, Personal/Business protection, IHT
- Ability to work largely unsupervised, but to contribute and participate in team goals/objectives
- Regulated sales experience
- Client management experience
- Preferably a mix of bank and IFA experience.
- Achievement of QCA Level 4 Minimum – Required
- Chartered or working toward AF7 - Desired
· Private medical insurance
· Life Assurance (4x salary)
· Car Allowance
· Employer pension contributions
· Income protection (75% salary for 3 years)
· Critical Illness (£50,000 lump sum)
If you would be interested in this position then please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job