Private Client and Technical Administrator - London
We are looking for a Technical Administrator for our client based in London. You will be joining a well-established wealth management firm, that offers great future progression and career opportunities.
The role comprises, but is not restricted to:
Client servicing and meeting preparation
- Deliver the highest possible level of client service, consistent with developing and maintaining outstanding long-term relationships
- Prepare for and attend client meetings where requested, taking detailed written notes and following up on any admin/technical admin actions after the meeting
- Use appropriate systems and processes to submit new business to providers
- Obtain information from clients to facilitate Annual Suitability Reviews
- Obtain literature, illustrations and forms from providers and pre-complete basic client details
- Prepare application forms and other documents for client signing or approval
- Complete and assist with trades and portfolio rebalancing, as required
- Assist with cash management control on client accounts (bonds, SIPPs, etc)
- Close plans correctly on Intelligent Office in a timely manner and ensure income expectations are settled, if relevant
- Deal with complex and technical client queries as directed by the Senior Private Client Adviser
- Assist with the preparation of Voyant cashflow models in advance of client meetings if required by the Senior Private Client Adviser
- Assist the Senior Private Client Adviser in producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters
- Be willing and able to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours
- In addition, working with the Senior Private Client Administrator to ensure the following is completed in line with the wider client service: liaison with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed; produce accurate client portfolio valuations and statements using Intelligent Office; ensure client agreements, including fee schedules, are in place and are signed, documented and saved to the DMS.
Correspondence and client files
- Ensure all client information is accurately maintained on internal systems (iO and Volume), including all written and electronic communication with clients and providers, and meeting notes
- Ensure electronic client files are organised and updated, and easily accessible
- Schedule and manage follow up tasks relating to client meetings and business submissions using iO to monitor and accurately record tasks.
- Compliance with FCA and company procedures
- Ensure the team remain compliant with FCA and internal compliance procedures, ensuring all client files and information remain compliant and confidential
- Notify the Senior Private Client Adviser of any suspicion of a complaint and follow appropriate procedures within the complaints handling process
- Follow Anti-Money Laundering Procedures and comply with the requirements of GDPR
- Follow risk profiling procedures, record risk profile score in iO and save risk profile to the DMS
- Record and file all relevant correspondence
- Provide agendas and information requests prior to client meetings, if required
- Assist with the production of management information, as required by central teams
- Assist with general administration as required e.g. ad-hoc scanning and filing
- Handle client queries in a professional and timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3+ years’ experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry, in a relevant administration or paraplanning role, involving direct contact with high-net-worth clients
- Have comprehensive experience of using iO (or an equivalent system) to perform an administrative role, as well as the required product and process knowledge to carry out the role effectively
- Have excellent IT skills and written communication skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages. A good working knowledge of Excel will be an advantage
- Have sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams, and FCA rules and compliances, in order to effectively carry out the role
- Relevant industry qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
We need someone who:
- Can build strong proactive working relationships with the Adviser team, clients and providers
- Is proactive and organised, and will enjoy taking a degree of ownership of workflow management for the team
- Is focused and motivated to deliver an exceptional level of customer service to clients, third parties and colleagues at all times
- Is resilient and able to manage a demanding working and changing priorities
- Demonstrates a common-sense approach to dealing with day-to-day administrative issues and displays exceptional attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please forward a copy of your application to email@example.com
Apply for this job