Private Client Director - UK wide opportunities - earn £100k+
Our client is looking for a Private Client director, who is responsible for contacting high-net-worth individuals to gather new clients for the firm. £60k base salary, with opportunity to earn £100-150k in the first year. Opportunities available in Birmingham, Edinburgh and London.
Specific Activities Include:
Key Skills / Experience:
- Using strong entrepreneurial skills and interpersonal warmth to contact high-net-worth leads
- Using networking skills to source new clients
- Organising face-to-face appointments
- Meeting with prospective clients with the purpose of gaining new clients and assets for the firm
- Minimum of five years’ experience selling to high-net-worth individuals
- Excellent sales ability; success in closing new investor business.
- Very ambitious, optimistic and results focused.
- Ability to bounce back from difficult situations; “losses” are opportunities to learn and grow.
- Outstanding communication skills; confident, dynamic and assertive
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
Excellent company benefits; medical and dental premium, car provided / petrol allowance, and uncapped bonus scheme. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job