Professional Services Engineer - up to £35k
Our client, based in Ramsgate, is looking for a technical Professional Services Engineer. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in similar tech roles. Business knowledge, and ability to converse with stakeholders with their IT road plan are required. Account Management skills are essential, as well as a high level of detail to plan solutions to be presented to clients and prospects. You will be required to present Quarterly Business Reviews for customers and help drive a healthy business pipeline by upselling required stack items. Possibility to earn £22-35k.
- Technical knowledge, understanding and installation skills of desktops, laptops, servers, Networking, Firewalls, in addition to various customer-related software such as Sage etc.
- Security-first focused mentality to all installations.
- Able to find solutions to benefit the growth of businesses of all industries.
- Acting as an escalation point.
- Keeping accurate records and documentation up to date when required.
- Working with Sales department to assist in building Scope of Works around future prospected projects.
- Industry-backed accreditations - must be in date.
- Proven record of supporting customers from an Account Management and Technical perspective.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong understanding of complex networks and server setups.
- Experience in providing in-depth infrastructure solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft365 solutions.
- Part of an Employee-Owned business.
- Training scheme allowing resource and time within working hours for development.
- Quarterly paid business social events.
- Laptop, phone, and car will be provided.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this role.
Apply for this job