Proposition Manager - Farnborough
Our client is looking for a Proposition Manager for their Farnborough office. Earn up to £55k, depending on experience.
Specific Activities Include:
- Designing and implementing new propositions and updating existing propositions
- Building and reviewing proposition materials
- Working with development teams to build and test new products in systems
- Prioritize client experience and outcome from new proposition
- Support market research to ensure that propositions are suitable
- Maintaining knowledge of existing and new technology being launched to support IFA services
- Shaping propositions to meet client/adviser needs
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of financial product and market developments
- Working with project managers to deliver projects on time
Key Knowledge / Experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior Paraplanner, Technical Adviser or Operations Manager within Financial Services.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services advice process and products, especially pensions and investments
- Strong Microsoft Office ability
- Problem solving, customer focus, prioritise and plan own workload, detailed and accurate, articulate, excellent interpersonal skills, strong eye for detail
- Understanding of coding/development process a bonus but not essential
- Knowledge of UK Fintech market desired
- QCF Level 4, AF7 (or non-CII equivalent) essential, ideally working towards QCF Level 6
Please email your CV to email@example.com to register your interest.
Apply for this job