RFP Assistant - London or Guildford - up to £40k
Our client is looking for a one-year Fixed Term Contract RFP assistant – this could be based in either their London or Guildford office. Salary range of £30-40k.
Specific Activities Include:
Key skills / experience:
- To work alongside the RFP team to assist in the production and update of
Request for Proposal documents (fund questionnaires), due diligence questionnaires
and external RFP databases for range of funds, trusts and portfolios, including our client's own documents as well as those received from external companies for completion.
- Complete RFP, due diligence and other related requests submitted to the team from external companies within the agreed timescales, ensuring all relevant parties are updated with regular progress reports
- Ensure timely update of external databases of product information
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure delivery to agreed deadlines
- Produce regular reporting on progress and status
- Compliance with Financial Conduct Authority rules and the principles of treating customers fairly when producing and updating RFP documents
- Any additional RFP and due diligence requests
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proactive approach
- Able to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Embracing Change
- Planning & Organising
- Enquiring mindset
- Flexible, driven and determined
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a similar role for at least 3 years desired.
- Knowledge and / or interest in investments.
- Strong understanding of regulatory environment
- Educated to degree level, or experience accepted in lieu of qualifications desired.
RFP experience desirable but not essential - Graduates / Analysts welcome to apply. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job