Sales and Marketing
Type of Position: Sales Executive
Joining a multinational investment firm as one of the first Account Executives (AEs) for the Netherlands. You will be a crucial part of the sales process as the liaison between potential Dutch private clients and our firm - helping both the prospect’s financial future and our overall growth.
As a Dutch Speaking Sales Executive, you engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in the companies investment products. Using sales techniques, you’ll determine their investment goals and educate them on our strategy with the goal of setting an appointment with our outside sales team.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development is exponential.
Surrounded by motivated professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm and create your unique career path. The Belgian Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role.
You will have a great compensation package with a generous uncapped commission structure. You will report to the Group Vice President of International Sales Support and Development.
• Gain an understanding of wealth management in Belgium: How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
• Sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help us turn leads into assets under management
• Speak to High net worth investors to understand their financial position and suggest relevant next steps
• Cultivate an understanding of the companies investment market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
• Speak Dutch and English fluently
• University graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience selling and passionate about a career in sales
• You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement.
• Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment with motivated professionals
Experience in finance is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided.
Your package & benefits:
The global organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients’ best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognized European custodians.
It’s the people that make the the companies purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- £22,000 - £26,000 basic salary per annum
- Highly lucrative commission structure brings earnings up to £45K Year 1, £60K Year 2 and £90k + year 3.
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events