Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Senior Data & Systems Administrator - London
Pay: £45k - £50k
We are looking for an experienced Data & Systems Administrator to join an award-winning firm based in London. You will be helping the firm in providing exceptional quality private client and corporate administrative support. You will manage all data and systems relating to the Administrative function of the business, working closely with the Administration Manager to ensure effective use of administrative systems and corporate reporting systems, also working on automation and tech development, alongside establishing and monitoring data management/monitoring practices.
Maintenance and development of the client relationship management system, (Intelliflo Office (iO))
• Liaise with Group MI Manager on all changes and developments with iO.
• Assist with the: maintenance and systems updates, automatic valuations, data downloads and cleansing, Document Designer, system developments and troubleshooting.
• Manage users (adding, updating and removing).
• Support internal enquiries, providing relevant training and communication to the administration teams including, ‘surgeries’ re: use of the iO system.
• Monitor adherence to processes and accuracy/integrity of data
• Oversee integrations with iO with other third-party systems & Providers
Providing cover and support to the Group Management Information Manager and the team with the provision of accurate MI reporting
• Management of Cash Matching Directory, such as: fee splits, monthly FCI review and setting up annual regular initial fees
• Processing new business - collating, reporting and troubleshooting, Management of Regular contributions/withdrawals spreadsheet
• Processing information requests including, miscellaneous requests for data, provision of statistics for Advisers and Investor related projects
Maintenance and development of other third-party systems & Providers
• Manage relationship with DocuSign and Volume. Overseeing all maintenance and system updates, developments and troubleshooting (including downtime planned & unplanned).
• Manage users, providing training and handling enquiries related to the administration systems.
• Oversee technical development through the exploration of opportunities to increase efficiencies and/or reduce errors via system developments, liaising with the Operations Director and Director of Wealth Planning on proposed improvements.
• Liaison and relationship management with providers on new agency applications, including: adding, updating and removing users, training, enquiries and overseeing the Provider Agency List.
Acquisitions and providing support to the Administration Manager (and team), developing processes in line with business requirements
· Following acquisitions, adviser hires and other key projects e.g. retirements/successions, manage iO/Volume data integration projects alongside the Operations Director and Group MI Manager
· Assist with the provision of data/systems induction training for new central administration employees, working alongside the Administration Manager on design, delivery and on-going enhancement of the programme
· Assist with the preparation and provision of data/systems maintenance, guidance documentation and training for existing administration staff where appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
• Have 2-3+ years’ experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry, in a relevant operations role.
• Have 2-3+ years’ experience using Intelligent Office, or another industry recognised system, to a high level, with the ability to demonstrate a knowledge of the back-office functionality as well as the user administrative functions.
• Have excellent written and visual presentation skills with high attention to detail.
• Have excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including at least intermediate Excel knowledge.
• Understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams and FCA rules and compliance.
• Have an advantage if holding a CII Certificate level qualification (and/or other relevant financial qualifications).
This position will be hybrid, with a mixture of working from home and across two office bases - one located in London and the other in Weybridge. You must be able to travel to either office.
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org