Senior IFA Administrator - Bristol
We are looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join our clients team based in Bristol. This position will involve supporting one IFA with all areas of administration including, business processing, financial administration and client liaison. The role will require use of different CRM systems and platforms (including Intelligent Office).
- Work as part of the Business Support Team to support client's Propositions.
- Carry out the appointment making process for all Premium Support Consultants and any additional requests when required, managing this in a timely manner.
- Update the back office system, to ensure accurate client data and information throughout the process.
- Maintain fully compliant files making sure all documents are held on the client's Document Management/workflow and diary system in a timely manner to allow instant access to all staff.
- Produce client valuations in readiness for annual reviews and in line with the Client Service Agreement, raising invoices for additional requests which are not part of the paid service
- Process servicing tasks in line with the Client Service Agreement, raising invoices for additional requests which are not part of the paid services.
- Processing work effectively and accurately to ensure Client Services are managed in a timely manner as well as focus on achieving targets.
- Build relationships with clients, consultants and third parties (professional connections/product providers etc) as part of your regular telephone and occasional face to face contact.
- To participate in project related work, working as one team to meet company goals and targets.
- To provide support to your colleagues where workloads need to be spread across the team to reach team goals.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Administration and customer service experience is essential.
- Telephone based experience would be beneficial.
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial.
- Financial Services experience is essential preferably obtained in a life and pensions environment.
- Qualifications desirable or a willingness to study
This will be a full time office based role near Bristol.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity then please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job