Senior IFA Administrator - Lewes, East Sussex
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to join their Wealth Management firm based in Lewes, East Sussex. This position comes with a generous pay and benefits package and has hybrid working available. You will be working alongside the Operations Manager in assisting with the smooth running of the firm, managing client data and submitting new business.
- Prepare review meeting files
- Submit new business and process trades
- Assisting FPAs with new business document preparation
- Accurate and timely input of data into main database and other software
- Ensure client fees and commission are set up and maintained correctly in the main database to support accurate monthly remuneration statements
- Weekly income reconciliation together with running month end in the database to be overseen by Operations Manager
- Provide support to Operations Manager gathering client MI and carrying out organisational projects
- Manage the firms review meeting schedule
- Update letters on Document Designer
- Assist with the gathering of information from providers of policies/investments and inputting onto relevant front sheets, using the checklist provided.
- Ensure tasks in the main database are updated and any client interactions are recorded using tasks and purpose-built workflows.
- Maintaining client files, inputting, and updating data into systems, in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Ensure all client communications and documents are scanned in the virtual cabinet in a timely manner.
- General office duties include answering phones/intercom, filling, scanning, and photocopying.
- Adhoc administration tasks on behalf of Financial Planners and FPAs.
- Act as a cover for other Administration team members when out of the office (annual leave, sick leave, lunch breaks etc).
- Assist the Marketing Team with formatting and uploading news/blog material to the website.
- Comply with compliance and T&C procedures
- Any other tasks necessary to ensure the smooth running of all client-related processes
- Any other tasks reasonably requested by your employer
- Preferably at least 2 years experience as a Financial Administrator
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized financial services environment
- Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done
Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication
If you are interested in applying for this position then please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job