Type of Position: Senior Paraplanner
Pay: £60K Approx
Our award winning client, an established provider of financial planning,
wealth structuring and investment advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth
individuals in media amongst others is looking for an additional member for their Paraplanning team.
1. Delivering accurate, well-drafted and compliant advice within agreed timescales
and cost budgets
2. Providing technical resource to the adviser team
3. Acting as an effective point of liaison between adviser and support teams
4. Contributing to the continued improvement of the client experience and the
firm’s knowledge base
1. be preferably qualified to Level 6 and have worked as a paraplanner at a senior level
2. have experience of dealing with arrangements such as family investment
companies, share options and international pensions, in addition to the
more typical financial planning product solutions
3. be able to demonstrate ability to work under pressure
4. have day-to-day involvement with clients
5. be capable of drafting concise and accurate correspondence
The firm operates a flexible working policy with hybrid office and remote working. The successful candidate will
need to be willing to attend and make contributions to marketing and social events the
company organises for clients and professional connections.
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit a dynamic individual with a positive, commercial, attitude who also has
a conscientious work ethic, and is keen to get broad-based experience across financial
planning and investment management at a leading advisory firm, with exposure to more
detailed technical work.
Support for professional study is available and the company actively encourages staff to
progress their careers.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience level.
If you want to apply for this great opportunity to work at a progressive company with an open, inclusive atmosphere then please email your CV.