Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Senior Paraplanner (1) - London
Pay: £50k - £65k
Our client is looking for a talent Senior Paraplanner to join their team in London.
1. Delivering accurate, well-drafted and compliant advice within agreed timescales and cost budgets
2. Providing technical resource to the adviser team
3. Acting as an effective point of liaison between adviser and support teams
4. Contributing to the continued improvement of the client experience and the firm’s knowledge base
1. Preferably qualified to Level 6 and have worked as a paraplanner at a senior level previously
2. Experience of dealing with arrangements such as family investment companies, share options and international pensions, in addition to the more typical financial planning product solutions
3. Able to demonstrate ability to work under pressure
4. Day-to-day involvement with clients
5. Capable of drafting concise and accurate correspondence
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit a dynamic individual with a positive, commercial, attitude who also has a conscientious work ethic, and is keen to get broad-based experience across financial planning and investment management at a leading firm, with exposure to more detailed technical work.
Support for professional study is available and the company actively encourages staff to progress their careers.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience level.
If you want to apply for this great opportunity then please email your to firstname.lastname@example.org