Senior Paraplanner - London
We are working with an SJP Practice based in London looking for a full time experience Paraplanner to join their team. You will be supporting advisers and clients with goal based financial planning. The role will include providing a high level of accuracy and detail in the advice suitability process with detailed technical analysis, product research and drafting letters of recommendations.
- Have responsibility for keying and demonstrating cash flow modelling plans ahead of client meetings.
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser. Identify any shortfalls in client information and take responsibility to discuss outstanding requirement with the appropriate adviser.
- Assist in identifying areas for planning and sourcing solutions suitable to meet the client’s needs and objectives. This will include assisting in the preparation of tax calculations where necessary from CGT calculations to top slicing calculations as and when required.
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for an appropriate investment strategy with regards to the client’s risk profile.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs, this will involve obtaining information, quotes, illustrations and product details in order to provide comparisons for analysis.
- Draft letters of recommendation to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance and procedures. This will also include preparing accompanying documentation as required.
- Have contact with product providers and other third parties to acquire additional information that may be required to assess the client’s needs and to assist with our recommendations.
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on within our CRM system(s) and updated in line within our company processes.
- Keeping clear and updated records of client communications including client related communications with third parties
- Professionally deal with queries from clients and other parties through clear verbal/written communication.
- You will be required to assist and provide support with administrative functions, from supporting new business processing, data updates, collating, organising and preparing future planning meetings with the client on behalf of the Adviser.
- Level 4 qualified – Diploma in Financial Planning/Regulated Financial Planning
- Level 6/Chartered status (desirable but not essential)
- Commit to continuous personal development, keeping knowledge up to date.
- Detailed knowledge of investment planning process
- Experience with financial planning principles
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise your workload
- Experience with FE Analytics and Voyant (desirable)
- Genuine desire to provide a high standard of advice and service to clients.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Have a personable approach
- Experienced with Salesforce (desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job