Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Senior Technical Administrator - London
Pay: £30k - £35k
Our client is looking for a Senior Technical Administrator to join their expanding team.
Purpose of Role
To provide exceptional quality technical and general administrative support to the Private Client Director of a successful team. This is a demanding role assisting the Private Client Director in delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing HNW clients, who typically have complex planning needs. The role will suit an experienced Technical Administrator who enjoys working autonomously in a driven and high-performing team.
The role comprises, but is not restricted to:
Client servicing and meeting preparation
• Work with the teams’ Private Client Administrator to deliver the highest possible level of client service, consistent with developing and maintaining outstanding long-term relationships
• Prepare for and attend client meetings where requested, taking detailed written notes and following up on any administrative or technical points after the meeting
• Use appropriate systems and processes to submit new business to providers
• Obtain information from clients to facilitate Annual Suitability Reviews
· Obtain literature, illustrations and forms from providers and pre-complete basic client details
• Prepare application forms and other documents for client signing or approval
• Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed. Attend to outstanding requirements, keeping other members of the team informed as necessary
• Produce accurate client portfolio valuations and statements using Intelligent Office
• Complete and assist with trades and portfolio rebalancing, as required
• Close plans correctly on Intelligent Office in a timely manner and ensure income expectations are settled, if relevant
• Deal with complex and technical client queries as directed by the Private Client Director
• Prepare Voyant cashflow models in advance of client meetings if required by the Private Client Director
· Assist the Private Client Director in producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters
· Be willing and able to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours.
Correspondence and client files
• Ensure all client information is accurately maintained on internal systems (iO and Volume), including all written and electronic communication with clients and providers, and meeting notes
• Ensure client agreements, including fee schedules, are in place and are signed, documented and saved to the DMS
• Ensure electronic client files are organised and updated, and easily accessible
• Schedule and manage follow up tasks relating to client meetings and business submissions using iO to monitor and accurately record tasks.
Compliance with FCA and company procedures
• Ensure the team remain compliant with FCA and internal compliance procedures, ensuring all client files and information remain compliant and confidential
• Notify the Adviser of any suspicion of a complaint and follow appropriate procedures within the complaints handling process
• Follow Anti-Money Laundering Procedures and comply with the requirements of GDPR
• Follow risk profiling procedures, record risk profile score in iO and save risk profile to the DMS
• Record and file all relevant correspondence.
· Organise and diarise meetings on behalf of the Private Client Director and team, to an annual schedule
• Provide agendas and information requests prior to client meetings, if required
• Assist with the production of management information, as required by central teams
• Assist with general administration as required e.g. ad-hoc scanning and filing
• Handle client queries in a professional and timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
• Have 5+ years’ experience within a relevant sector of the financial services industry, in an technical administration role, involving direct contact with high net worth clients
• Have comprehensive experience of using iO (or an equivalent system) to perform an administrative role, as well as the required product and process knowledge to carry out the role effectively
• Have excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages. A good working knowledge of Excel will be an advantage
• Demonstrate excellent written communication skills and a high-level of attention to detail
• Have sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams, and FCA rules and compliances, in order to effectively carry out the role
• Relevant industry qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
We need someone who will:
• Work to pressing deadlines, being personally resilient and able to handle the pressure of a busy team, a demanding workload and complex client needs
• Assist the adviser team and clients in an enthusiastic and proactive manner, using organisation, time management and prioritising skills
• Demonstrate focus and motivation in delivering an exceptional level of customer service to clients, third parties and colleagues
• Demonstrate sound professional judgement, the ability to work well under own initiative, and a common-sense, innovative and solution-focused approach to problem solving
• Be punctual, presentable and professional at all times.
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org